Receipt Printer Epson – Epson TM-m10 Bluetooth
The Epson TM-m10 Bluetooth is a thermal receipt printer that instantly publishes an invoice for your consumer. It has USB and a serial link to your POS point-of-sale system. There is no ethernet connection.
The Epson TM-m10 Bluetooth has some popularity since it is not costly. It’s generally under $200 yet you ought to inspecting pricing to make sure.
Exactly what is my POS or factor of sale system? Make certain to contact your POS supplier before purchasing. You can all your account representative or go to your carrier’s internet site as well as see what works. If you’re using Square Payments make certain you go their site to learn more about the sustained thermal receipt printers. Here is where to go.
- Make sure you could connect with the USB or serial link to your POS device.
- Do I intend to have the ability to relocate the receipt printer around? If so, you could want an invoice printer with a wireless connection.
- What is my budget plan?
- Do I want very easy set up?
- Do I work inside your home or outdoors? If you’re outdoors you could desire a much more long lasting receipt printer.
The Epson TM-m10 Bluetooth is more affordable compared to numerous other thermal receipt printers on the market. Yet make sure it collaborates with your POS. It only has a bluetooth. If you want ethernet there is a means to add this. But to conserve time you may be far better off going with ethernet already there.
- Internal power supply (power cable included)
- Auto cutter
- Not compatible with Ethernet, LAN
Bluetooth Connection is easy to setup.
Powers on and off with the POS computer
Generally less than $200 USD
No ethernet connection out of the box
You can add your logo and also message to your invoice. This is performed with software application that is consisted of with the invoice printer. By adding your logo design to your receipts you belong to advertise your business. You could also put your contact number on your invoice or your website LINK. This is an advantage to do if you're selling at a craft show, fair, farmers market as well as etc. The consumer could not remember your name as well as could not go online to look for your internet site. Yet if you put your internet site on the receipt you have a much better possibility of the clients visiting your web site to make a purchase.
Here is a great video from the POSGuys.com. They really know their stuff and they make useful videos.
- POS System
- Size and Weight
Everything we've read indicates that the device works with Square Payments. Businesses can add the receipt printer alongside the Square Stand. If you're using IOS or Android with Square you can use this receipt printer.
The USB connection is the only means to connect to the Square Stand or other POS system. There is no ethernet connection (local area network LAN cable). Nor is there a wireless connection.
Size: 5.5 x 5.8 x 7.8 inches
Weight: 6 pounds
The receipt printer is not big and will not take up much space on your counter, kiosk or stand.
How to Setup Your Receipt Printer
Once you’ve bought your receipt printer, you need to set it up. Fortunately, this is pretty easy to do. You will need to follow some steps. Here are the steps that we’ve researched below. You’ll also want to look at your instruction manual that comes with your receipt printer.
How to set up your receipt printer
- Ensure that the printer is plugged into its electrical source.
- Connect one end of the serial or usb cable. This is in the back of the printer, and plug the other end directly into POS system.
- After confirming these two connections, turn on the printer.
- The printer will display a solid green LED light on the front panel. This means the printer has connectivity.
- “Print Test Receipt” to ensure the printer is fully functional
We are in no way affiliated with Square, Inc. Square, the Square logo, Square Register, and Square Reader, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square, Inc. iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPod touch®, and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. EPSON® is registered trademark. We are in no way affiliated with any of the brands or companies we mention in this website.