Bluetooth Receipt Printer Star Micronics – TSP654IIBi
A thermal receipt printer automatically prints a receipt for your consumer when they purchase. Among the thermal receipt printers that you’ll typically locate in small and medium sized organisations is the Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI. It’s easy to configuration and also get going.
It’s long lasting as well as it’s made by Star Micronics. Star Micronics is trustworthy maker which has actually been around for a long time. But do not simply run out as well as acquire a Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI. You should ask on your own the questions listed below.
- Exactly what is my POS or factor of sale system? If you utilize Square Payments you’ll require a receipt printer that deals with Square.
- Do I want to be able to relocate the invoice printer around a great deal? If so, you could desire an invoice printer with a wireless connection.
- Just what is my budget plan?
- Do I desire simple established?
- Do I function indoors or outdoors? If you’re outdoors you could want a much more long lasting invoice printer.
Here is the user manual. It worthwhile to click through this and learn about the Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI.
Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI
The Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI works with Square Payments. Star Micronics is a popular supplier of thermal receipt printers. They make several models. You link to a Square iPad stand with a USB cable. This invoice printer utilizes 80 mm size or 3 1/8 inch width thermal paper for the invoices. There is a roll of paper that ships with the receipt printer. A car cutter device reduces the thermal receipt paper for you when you make a sale.
This is one of the a lot more typical thermal receipt printers used with Square Payments. It typically costs much less compared to $200. It are available in white and black color. It has an auto-cutter to slice thermal receipt paper for you. It makes use of thermal paper so you never should load it with ink. It is typically easy to keep and also include paper when you require it. So this is a printer that works well in a wide array of settings.
If you’re using Square Payments, you’ll likely want a Square Receipt Printer. This receipt printer works with Square iPad Stands.
You can also connect the Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI Receipt printer to a cash drawer. The cash drawer will automatically open when you make a sale and print a receipt.
- Internal power supply (power cable included)
- Auto cutter
- Not compatible with Ethernet, LAN, or USB
Bluetooth Connection is easy to setup.
Works with Square
Powers on and off with the POS computer
Generally less than $200 USD
No ethernet connection
You can add your logo and text to your receipt. This is done with software that is included with the receipt printer. By adding your logo to your receipts you have a place to advertise your business. You can also put your phone number on your receipt or your website URL. This is a good thing to do if you're selling at a craft show, fair, farmers market and etc. The customer may not remember your name and may not go online to search for your website. But if you put your website on the receipt you have a better chance of the customers visiting your website to make a purchase.
- POS System
- Size and Weight
Everything we've read indicates that the device works with Square Payments. Businesses can add the receipt printer alongside the Square Stand. If you're using IOS or Android with Square you can use this receipt printer.
The Bluetooth connection is the only means to connect to the Square Stand or other POS system. There is no ethernet connection (local area network LAN cable).
Size: 8 x 5.6 x 5.2 inches
Weight: 3.7 pounds
The receipt printer is not big and will not take up much space on your counter, kiosk or stand.
Here is a great demonstration video on the Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI thermal receipt printer. This is by the Star Micronics company. They show you how easy it is to pair the Star Micronics TSP654IIIBI with an iPad.
|Max. Print Speed||300mm/sec.|
|No. of Columns||48 / 64 col. Depending on Paper Width|
|Autocutter||Partial Cut (Guillotine)|
|Paper Width||80mm (58mm Using Paper Guide)|
|Paper Thickness||0.053 – 0.085mm|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||83mm|
|Media Presentation||User Selectable Paper Delivery Options with Mounting Bracket included|
|Print Width||50.8mm (58mm Paper) 72mm (80mm Paper)|
|Sensors||Paper End, Cover Open, Near End Sensor Horizontal & Vertical|
|Interface||TSP654II AirPrint will provide Ethernet & WiFi use with an Apple WiFi alliance certified dongle (EDIMAX EW-7811UN) included in the box with EU &UK supplies.|
|Unique Ethernet Print on Disconnection Feature|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply PS60A required.|
|Power Consumption||1.9 Amps Printing 0.15 Amps Standby|
|Energy Star||External, Energy Star Qualified PS60 (Optional)|
|Reliability||60 Million Lines 2 Million Cuts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight||142 x 203.5 x 132 1.60kg|
Here is more information.
This is a great website to learn more.
Here is also a good place to learn more before buying.
How to Setup Your Square Payments Receipt Printer
Once you’ve bought your receipt printer, you need to set it up. Fortunately, this is pretty easy to do. You will need to follow some steps. Here are the steps that we’ve researched below. You’ll also want to look at your instruction manual that comes with your receipt printer.
How to set up your receipt printer
- Ensure that the printer is plugged into its electrical source.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into Ethernet port. This is in the back of the printer, and plug the other end directly into the Wireless router.
- After confirming these two connections, turn on the printer.
- The printer will display a solid green LED light on the front panel. This means the printer has connectivity and is able to obtain an IP address from the Wireless router.
- Ensure that the printer is plugged into its electrical source.
- Be sure the printer and the iPad are connected to the same network. To confirm this or change your Wi-Fi network, go to the iPad’s Settings and tap “Wi-Fi” located in the left sidebar. Then select the network that the router is broadcasting and click “Connect”.
- Exit the Settings.
- Click on the Square Application and open it up.
- In the Square App, tap on the Admin Panel tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Settings” and then click on “Receipt” to see all the printers on the network.
- It will display either the name of your printer.
- Click the toggle button to the ON setting.
- Then tap “Print Test Receipt” to ensure the printer is fully functional.
- Once the Print Test Receipt has printed you have successfully setup your printer with Square.
We are in no way affiliated with Square, Inc. Square, the Square logo, Square Register, and Square Reader, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square, Inc. iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPod touch®, and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. EPSON® is registered trademark. We are in no way affiliated with any of the brands or companies we mention in this website.